Monday, March 21, 2011

A Pleasant Disruption

Mahalo kiddo, for making this serendipitous venture to Lake Charles, Louisiana another cool event.
Remember when I said, "...that I sit in this particular spot on the planet, and all the cool people and happenings come here"... and... as usual, I past up a great opportunity at that moment to thank and flatter the one that brought me to this 'SyFy' dance.
This project landed in little ol' LC without any help from me. Another-one of 'great moments' we now get to add to the Great Moments Book: "Our little Life in Lake Charles". To cross paths with you guys ... WoW. I'm calling it . . . The syfy EXPERIENCE! ...you and your confident, with efficiency and humor, problem-solving nature, oddly teaming up with a 'to say the least''

an 'Eclectic' crew of humans the lead of 'life in motion'.

Anyway, what I was originally getting to was, . . . thank you, miss Marny, (Virgo) of course, for the Pleasant Disruption.
My diet went out the window, I' didn't drink enough water or get enough sleep. My Cats quickly fell back into their predatory instincts. I forget the front porch light is on...all day...but since we come home late, or at different hours, 'it's been nice actually. It was a delightful weekend, and I'm really glad "Jack' whom I've never met, couldn't take the pressure of 'enjoying the ride'.
. . . And, my dear, since you are the 'master communicator, - that goes a long way in my book- if you feel so moved, please pass on this link to the crew.
It was a Pleasant Disruption.
~Dln/Care
CDProductions

. . . calling on Fat Tuesday . . .
what's up with that?

No comments: